- Commercial offers are accepted only from legal entities.
- Commercial offers are accepted from organizations with any taxation scheme.
- The supplier company must have an e-mail address with the ability to receive letters at least 2 times during the working day.
- The supplier company must have an active working antivirus program on all PCs working with Count Orlov LLC for the exchange of electronic documentation.
- When fulfilling obligations under the agreement with Count Orlov LLC, it is not allowed to change the legal entity of the company and assign obligations under the agreements to third parties.
- If necessary, the supplier company is obliged to have a service center for the goods or an agreement on the provision of services for warranty and post-warranty service of goods with an authorized service center.
- The supplier company should be able to conduct initial and regular training of sellers of Count Orlov LLC for qualified work with the supplied goods.
1) Requirements for packaging and labeling:
- The product must have individual packaging, which makes it possible to sell it in self-service stores and points of issue of orders.
- The goods must have proper containers and packaging, allowing them to preserve all their qualities during transportation throughout the territory of the Russian Federation and other countries, as well as storage. The Supplier is liable for damage to the goods in the delivery resulting from improper packaging.
- When delivering goods by trucks, the goods must be delivered in standard euro-pallets (GOST 9557-87).
- Each product unit must have a label in accordance with GOST R 51121-97.
2) Pre-sale preparation of goods:
- Each unit of goods must have an individual barcode (in the EAN-13 standard or in other international coding standards), which allows to unambiguously determine the belonging of the goods to a specific item in the range of the Supplier and Count Orlov LLC.
- The Supplier undertakes, on its own and at its own expense, to carry out pre-sale preparation of the goods to be delivered to the warehouse of Count Orlov LLC by applying unique barcodes to it corresponding to the developed coding. If the product has a unique factory barcode that meets the requirements of the previous paragraph, the Supplier independently decides whether to apply its own barcode to the product.
- When applying its own barcode to a product with a factory coding, the Supplier is obliged to apply its own barcode over the factory one, or ensure the destruction of the factory coding in any other way. If the agreement of the parties does not provide for special conditions for applying a barcode, the barcode is applied to the goods based on the convenience of scanning the barcode when selling goods through the cash register of a self-service store or an order pickup point, as well as acceptance of goods at the warehouse of Count Orlov LLC(The barcode must be glued or applied to a straight plane on the product).
- When the Supplier uses his own local barcodes, the Supplier independently codes the assortment of the supplied goods by assigning each commodity item a unique code expressed by a 13-digit number (coding type — EAN-13), observing the following code structure:
- the first two digits are 22
- next 4 digits — Supplier code (assigned when signing the contract)
- the next 6 digits — a unique product code in the Supplier’s accounting system
- the last digit is the check digit (calculated using a special algorithm in accordance with the international encoding rules in EAN-13).
- The barcodes of the goods supplied must be listed in the Price Agreement Protocol. The supplier is responsible for the correct indication of barcodes in the Protocol.
- Count Orlov LLC has the right, at its discretion, to change the encoding of a number of commodity items from the Protocol (including the requirement to replace the factory barcode with a local one) both before signing the Protocol and after it comes into effect. In this case, the Supplier is obliged to follow the instructions of Count Orlov LLC expressed in writing when applying barcodes to the goods.
Conditions of payment:
- Deferred payment — at least 60 calendar days. For groups of goods characterized by low turnover, the grace period is calculated individually.
- Payment is made only in Russian rubles in a non-cash form.
- To conclude a contract for the supply of goods to Count Orlov LLC, the following documents must be submitted:
- The company’s charter, certified by a notary;
- Protocol on the appointment of the sole executive body of the company (director, general director), notarized;
- Power of attorney for the right to conclude a contract (original or a copy certified by a notary) — if the contract is not concluded by the sole executive body of the company;
- A copy of the certificate of making an entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
- The Supplier undertakes to deliver the goods complete with related documentation. In particular, the Supplier undertakes to supply, along with the goods, certificates of conformity, quality certificates, hygienic certificates, operating instructions, and other documentation necessary for the implementation of trade in the supplied goods on the territory of the Russian Federation. The specified documentation must be in Russian.
- The Supplier is obliged to provide Count Orlov LLC copies of certificates (or documents replacing them) certified in accordance with the current legislation, as well as other documents necessary for trade in this product, together with the Protocol. In cases where the validity of certificates (or other documents) expires before the expiration of the Protocol — provide new documents no later than 14 (Fourteen) days before the expiration of the previous documents. All documents must be handed over to the personally authorized representative of Count Orlov LLC under signature or sent by registered mail with notification.
- In the case of the delivery of goods, which is subject to licensing legislation, the Supplier transfers to Count Orlov LLC a copy of the license for the right to supply the relevant goods.
Conditions and procedure for selection of suppliers by the computer company Count Orlov LLC for the purpose of concluding supply contracts.
- Receipt of commercial offers from contractors with product samples (or catalogs, including price lists) at the address of the company’s office location. It is necessary to pre-agree the date and time by phone.
- Within 21 (twenty one) days, the company, represented by authorized employees, considers commercial proposals of contractors, makes a selection of sent samples (familiarization with the proposed positions and selection of the most interesting ones).
- Based on the results of consideration of the received commercial proposals, the proposal is selected that best meets the interests of the company in terms of price — quality of the goods offered for delivery. The assessment is made on the basis of the competitiveness of the offered price of the goods and other terms of delivery in comparison with the existing terms of delivery of a similar product and with commercial offers from other suppliers, directed in response to the offer to make commercial offers.
- When considering commercial offers, the company has the right to take into account, but not limited to, the following factors: the presence of the company’s obligations to other counterparties; supplying similar goods under other contracts; the ability of the counterparty to supply goods from different product groups; customer preferences, determined through a survey (questionnaire); consumer demand for the product, confirmed by its presence on the local market and an independent assessment of rating agencies; proposals of counterparties on the possibility of providing a deferred payment and remuneration (in accordance with clauses 4 and 7 of article 9 of the Federal Law of 28.12.2009 N 381-FZ; physical capabilities of store equipment to ensure the sale and storage of goods offered by the counterparty.
- The company sends to counterparties, whose commercial offers were rejected, by e-mail (or otherwise) notifications about the rejection of their commercial offers.
- Sending to the counterparty, whose commercial offer was recognized as the most in the interests of the company, a message about the acceptance of the commercial offer and the need to consider the form of the supply agreement by the counterparty, or sending to the counterparties whose commercial offers were recognized as most in the interests of the company, a new offer to make commercial offers specifying the terms of delivery
- Within 14 (fourteen) days, the company, represented by authorized persons, considers new commercial proposals received from contractors. The parties have the right to conduct direct negotiations in order to discuss the terms of the contract.
- Based on the results of consideration of the received commercial proposals, a commercial proposal is selected that best meets the interests of the Company.
- The assessment is made on the basis of the competitiveness of the offered price and terms of delivery in comparison with the existing terms of delivery of a similar product and with new commercial offers from other suppliers, directed in response to a new offer to make commercial offers.
- The counterparty who sent such an offer is sent a message about the acceptance of the commercial offer and the need to consider the form of the supply contract by the counterparty. The other Suppliers are sent a notice of rejection of new commercial offers.
- If a commercial offer that meets the interests of the company is not received, a notice of rejection of the commercial offer is sent to all contractors who have sent new commercial offers.
- The essential terms of the supply agreement (name, assortment and proposed scope of supply) are indicated in the offer to make commercial offers as the need arises for the purchase of a particular category of goods.