The company «Count Orlov» always observes the current legislation of the Russian Federation, and respects the rights of authors (copyright holders) to any work — texts, pictures, compositions, software, etc. If you are the legal owner of any material that was randomly posted on any site of our company (for example, as a result of a hacker attack on the site), then we will be happy to assist you by removing the relevant materials.
- All rights to audio video or other materials provided by the site belong exclusively to their legal owners.
- The presence on the site of these materials on our site does not in any way claim to designate our copyright for these materials.
- All information, photos, links, etc. posted by the site are intended solely for informational purposes of our visitors, the authors of the site are not responsible for the possible consequences of using them for purposes prohibited by the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation or another country.
- By using the site you agree not to use the links and information received here for purposes prohibited by law.
- Under no conditions and circumstances, responsibility for the consequences that directly or indirectly entailed the use of information or links posted on this site can not be assigned to the author of the site and be the basis for his prosecution by him.
- If you agree with the specified conditions, you can proceed to viewing materials on our website.
- In all other cases, it is recommended that you leave the site immediately and look for something else.
- All materials posted on the site are obtained from open (publicly available) sources.
- The site does not contain any files, all downloads are carried out through third-party servers, so we are not responsible for the use of the material or illegal use of files.
- The materials of this resource are intended for informational purposes only. The rights in relation to any materials belong to their legal owners.
Information for copyright holders:
If you are the legal owner of any material, or its officially approved representative, links (or links) that are posted on this site, and would not like this information to be distributed to users of our site without your consent, then we will be happy to assist you by removing the relevant links. To do this, it is necessary that you send us a letter (in electronic form) in which you indicated to us the following information:
- Documenting your rights to copyrighted material: scanned document with print;
- E-mail from the official mail domain of the copyright holder’s company;
- Other contact information that allows you to uniquely identify you as the copyright holder of this material.
- Direct links to website pages that contain links to your data that need to be deleted.
After that, within 48 hours, we will remove the links you are interested in from the site.