St. Petersburg «01» January 2015
Count Orlov LLC is the official operator that processes personal data: in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 152 on the basis of order No. 72 of 03.24.2014 of the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media ( RosKomNadzor).
https://count-orlov.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
1. Subject of personal data (User) — a person, by filling out forms on the Site https://count-orlov.com in the sections Ask a question, Order a call, Make a request who sent an application for the provision of services on the Internet to the site https: // count- orlov.com and provided its personal data as part of the Application and / or fulfillment of obligations under the agreement concluded with the Operator.
2. Operator of personal data processing (Contractor) — Limited Liability Company «Count Orlov», OGRN 1099847026564 INN 7811451840
3. Purpose of personal data processing: feedback with the User for consultation and / or purchase of services of Count Orlov LLC, informing about the services provided by the Operator, compliance with the requirements of legislative acts, regulatory documents.
4. List of personal data: surname, name, patronymic of the User; User’s contact phone number; e-mail address (e-mail); country, city of the User; place of work and position of the User.
5. List of actions with personal data:
— The operator processes personal data — collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, use, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, transfer (provision, access), blocking, destruction of personal data.
— The operator carries out automated processing, non-automated and mixed processing of personal data.
6. Processing time: The processing of personal data is carried out from the date the subject of the order is sent to the expiration of the terms established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation for the storage of documents.
7. Withdrawal of Consent: Consent can be revoked by the Personal Data Subject by a written statement or automatically terminates upon the expiration of the period specified in the Consent.
8. Persons involved in the processing of personal data: The list of persons, in the event that persons who are not employees of the Operator are involved in the processing of personal data of the Subject, is posted on the website of the Operator.
9. By providing his personal data when filling out the Application, the Personal Data Subject confirms his consent to the processing of his personal data.
11. This Agreement is posted on the Operator’s Website at the link: https://count-orlov.com/consent-to-the-processing-of-personal-data/